These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”).
These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
- may limit the risk or liability of the Company or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify the Company or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask the Company to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or the Company in terms of the CPA.
The Company permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
Prices are subject to change without prior notice as and when required
All products that show in stock, are in stock. Occasionally it will happen that we are out of stock of a particular item. We will inform you of the expected delivery time if this information is available to us. You can make the decision based on that information to either cancel your order, wait for the stock to arrive, or replace with an alternative item.
Banking Details And Payments:
We will never change our banking details – our banking details are:
- Bank Name: FNB
- Account Name: Vanilla Spice
- Branch: Adderley Street
- Branch Code: 250655
- Account Number: 62761941527
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Visa/ Master Card
- Snap Scan
- There is a service fee for PayFast payment method of 3%
Payment for any order must be made upfront and must reflect in our account before we process the order.
General Delivery Times (ZAR)
- Gauteng: 1 to 2 working days
- Western Cape: 1 to 2 working days
- Kwa-Zulu Natal: 1 to 3 working days
- All other areas: 2 to 5 working days
- Orders placed on weekends or public holidays are processed the following business day
General Delivery Info (South Africa)
- We do not deliver to Postal Boxes as our service includes delivery via Courier (Door to Door)
- Deliveries are made during business hours 08h00-17h00 Mon-Fri excluding public holidays
- Our couriers don’t give exact delivery times and will deliver between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday
- Our couriers require someone to be at the address provided to accept the delivery alternatively the goods will be returned
- Should no one accept the delivery first time around, a second delivery attempt will be arranged
- Orders are processed from when the payment is received and reflects in our bank account (business hours)
- We most certainly do delivery our products to all corners of the globe using DHL. The shipping cost is calculated per region and is built into our online site when checking out. This will be added to your shopping cart before making payment.
- If by any chance the customs authority in your country holds your goods and /or charges you import duties on our products its up to you the consumer to authorise the release of the goods. Any charge or penalty issued by customs or any government agency will be payable by the consumer/purchaser and not by AGNT Apparel. Please check the rules and regulations for importing goods in your country before making a purchase
No goods can be returned after 7 days or will be taken back if opened. It must be undamaged and unused, with the original labels still attached. In the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition.
It may take 5 – 7 business days for your financial institution to process the funds back into your account.
If an incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it’s not the product you ordered), we’ll arrange to collect the product from you, and we’ll deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible. Please don’t remove the product from its original packaging.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
If your products have been damaged en-route or if they are DOA , Please contact us immediately so that we can arrange for the collection of the goods. It is your responsibility to thoroughly check the products and advise us if you feel there is any fault or damage. FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS MUST BE DECLARED WITHIN 48-HOURS. As soon as we receive the item and it has been tested to confirm the fault, the product will either be repaired and returned or a replacement will be sent (dependent on the manufacturer’s policy)
E. & O.E (errors and omissions excepted)
“Errors and Omissions Excepted” simply means that every care is taken to ensure that all information on this website is present and correct, but there may still be errors on this website. If you find an error or omission, please let us know, and we will correct it as soon as possible after verification. We apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused, but due to the vast amount of products listed, we cannot always offer the exact described product at the specified price if errors and / or omissions are present. We will not be held liable for any claims or damages caused by errors and omissions so it is advisable to check both specification and pricing before ordering or using information provided on this website